Distiller's Delight - Fresh Citrus Tonic Water
- MAKE YOUR OWN CITRUS TONIC WATER - Distiller's Delight is a light refreshing tonic with citrus and spice notes balanced with enough floral tones to deliver bang on bitterness.
- EASY TO MAKE - Just add sweetener, water and a little bit of time, typically 24 hours. Then dilute to taste with sparkling water and enjoy with your favourite spirit or on its own! Easy to follow instructions are included.
- FRESH TONIC DELIVERED! - never run out of your favourite fresh tonics with our refill tonic bags delivered to your door. Available as a single purchase or as part of a subscription plan.
- THE IDEAL ECO FRIENDLY GIFT - our tonic kits are hand made using only sustainable, natural botanical ingredients and materials. When paired with a home carbonator like a DrinkMate or SodaStream you have the freshest most eco friendly drinks on tap. Our kits make the perfect Gin lovers gift for any occasion especially birthdays, Mother’s day and Father’s day.
- WHAT’S IN THE TIN - 2 Proper Tonic bags hand filled with select botanicals in the UK. Each bag makes 350ml of fresh tonic syrup, enough for 14 servings.
The kit includes all the botanical ingredients you need to make your own fresh tasting, natural tonic at home. Just add water and sweetener and leave to infuse for 24 hours before enjoying. Each kit makes 700ml of Tonic Syrup.
We recommend using caster sugar, honey or agave to sweeten although we have had success with Monk Fruit and Xylitol.
Hand Picked Botanicals for the Perfect Serve
Each tonic bag is hand packed with select botanicals chosen to provide fresh natural flavour.
The Most Eco-Friendly Tonics and Mixers
When paired with a home carbonator like DrinkMate our tonic bags produce the greenest, most eco friendly drinks around. No glass, no plastic, no cans to go in the bin.
How to make Proper Tonic Water
- Measure your preferred sweetener - we recommend 120g Caster Sugar or 90g Honey or Agave Syrup
- Put a tonic bag and your sweetener in a large sealable container
- Add 325ml water, shake well and chill for 24 hours
- Remove bag, squeeze gently and decant syrup into a bottle or jug
- Serve and enjoy! (See serving guide below). Your tonic syrup can be stored in the fridge for up to three weeks.
How to make the Ultimate Gin & Tonic
Fill a glass with ice, add 25ml tonic syrup and 50ml of your favourite gin. Stir and top up with sparkling water to taste.